It seems that there is no end in sight for cloud computing hiring demand. In June, the number of online job ads jumped to more than 18,000, marking a new high in demand.
4 Year Hiring Trend for Cloud Computing Jobs
You probably aren't surprised that many of the in-demand jobs are technology and computer science related. Below are the 10 most commonly advertised job titles that include cloud computing specifications.
- Enterprise Sales Executive - Network Hosting Sales
- Software Engineer
- Senior Software Engineer
- Java Developer
- Senior Account Executive
- Systems Engineer
- Senior Systems Engineer
- Network Engineer
- Sales Manager CAP
- Websphere Cloud Computing Engineer
Since the jobs are technology related, most of the certifications that are commonly required of candidates are also technology or programming related.
- Top Secret Sensitive Compartmented Information Clearance (TS SCI)
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
- Project Management Professional (PMP)
- Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA)
- Global Information Assurance Certification (GIAC)
Hiring Scale for Cloud Computing Jobs
Are you recruiting for cloud computing professionals? How do conditions in your city compare? Where are the best places for you to find candidates? Find out with a free trial of WANTED Analytics!
Already an Analytics user? Log in and search for "cloud computing" in the skills filter. Add your location for conditions and hiring trends for your city.