Online job ad growth indicates that Hackers should be employed. It may be a questionable skill, but Hackers can provide useful IT intelligence. Hiring demand for Hackers hit its highest levels in May 2012 with 977 online job ads. That is a 471% increase since its lowest point in February 2009. This is an area to watch as the chart shows it as a rising area growing 78% since last year.
Most Common Job Titles for Hacker Skills
- Security Engineer
- Software Engineer
- Security Analyst
- Network Security Engineer
- Information Assurance Engineer
Most Common Certifications for Hacker Skills
- Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH)
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
- Global Information Assurance Certification (GIAC)
- GIAC Certified Incident Handler (GCIH)
- Forensic Computer Certifications
Follow these trends with a free trial of WANTED Analytics™.
For Analytics users, to look up this criteria log in My Analytics > go to Summary tab > go to Keyword under Job Criteria > type hacker > hit enter. To see recruiting conditions for your area, add your city in the Locations filter.