Tech hiring continues to grow, and there aren't any indications that it will stop. In March, there were 809,000 jobs posted online for programmers and technology professionals. With competition among employers continuing and recruiting becoming more difficult, we wanted to share the 15 licenses and certifications that are most commonly specified in IT job ads.
- Project Management Professional (PMP)
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
- Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA)
- Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE)
- Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP)
- Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPPA)
- Cisco Certified Internetwork Expert (CCIE)
- Microsoft Certified IT Professional (MCITP)
- DoD 8570 Certification
- Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP)
- Certified Information Security Manager (CISM)
- ITIL Foundation certification (v3)
- Certified Scrum Coach
- IBM Rational Unified Process Certification (RUP)
- Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator (MCSA)
What certifications do you require in job ads? Do you know how hard-to-fill they are likely to be? Get Talent Sourcing Reports, complete with potential candidate profiles and recruiting conditions, when you start your free trial of WANTED Analytics!
Already a user? Log in and enter the name of the certification/license in the certification search box. Add any other requirements - like location, specific occupation, or skills - for hiring conditions.