Not only is today Valentine's Day, but the month of February is also American Heart Month. Today, we thought it we would keep our post "close to the heart" and look at recent hiring demand for cardio-related jobs. There are currently 670 employers currently recruiting for jobs that include the term "cardio." It's probably not surprising that many of these jobs are for healthcare positions and located at medical and surgical hospitals. Other common industries that are recruiting for heart professionals are fitness and recreation centers; colleges, universities, and professional schools; physician offices; and hotels.
Here are the 15 most in-demand jobs that include "cardio" in their description:
- Personal Trainer
- Registered Nurse
- Facility Technician
- Registered Nurse ICU
- Service Representative
- Traveling Telemetery Registered Nurse
- Nurse Registered Nurse PACU Travel
- Nurse Registered Nurse CVOR Travel
- Certified Nurse Assistant (CNA)
- Traveling Medical Surg Registered Nurse
- Traveling Operating Room Registered Nurse
- Travel Registered Nurse Labor Delivery
- Traveling Nurse CCU Registered Nurse
- Registered Nurse Peds Travels
- Registered Nurse PICU Travel
Heat Map of Cities with High Demand for "Cardio" Jobs
What is hiring demand like in your city? Find out with a free trial of WANTED Analytics.
Already an Analytics user? Log in and copy.past a job description into the Search Wizard to generate supply and demand data. Then, download a Talent Sourcing Report to share with HR partners and hiring managers.