During April 2013, there were more than 818,300 job ads posted online for computer occupations, a 5% increase when compared to April 2012. Last month, we looked at the most in-demand tech certifications. Today, we reviewed skills that are most commonly advertised in IT job ads.
Most In-Demand IT Skills
- Structured query language (SQL)
- Software development
- Project management
- Quality assurance (QA)
- Microsoft SQL Server (MS SQL)
- Systems Development Lifecycle (SDLC)
- Business requirements gathering
- Hypertext markup language (HTML)
- Extensible markup language (XML)
- Application development
- Technical support
Are you searching for candidates with any of these skills? Start a free trial of WANTED Analytics to find sources of potential candidates that match your criteria.
Already an Analytics user? Log in and copy and paste your job req into the Search Wizard. Then view the Candidates tab to see candidates available in WANTED Analytics, Swoop, ZoomInfo, TalentBin and more.